Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Swap Layout

I just finished a swap that I do with Liz's club members. This swap is the best and it's anything goes, so I can use whatever I want. It can be CTMH or not and it can be current product or not. I love doing these types of swaps because I have a TON of stuff that is non current and I need to use it up.

This is the first page and I modified the Reflections program Quartet - Perfect Square. For the clip board look I used the stamp set Confidential. The paper pack I used was Game On, which I thought would be perfect for a boy or girl and it doesn't even have to be used on sports photos.

When I attached the photo mat I only attached it on the top and bottom so I could add a hidden journaling page. It can be used for more photos as well as journaling, whatever they want to do. The tab says "Pull" I thought it was a great way to tell the looker how to look for more info or photos.

This is the second page and I also got this from the Reflections book and this layout is called Title Topper - Photo Alternative. This layout you can add up to 7 photos depending on the size. I used the stamp set Giggle Upper Case for the title and the stars were a Sizzix die that I got on clearance at JoAnn Fabrics. I also used colonial white buttons and tied hemp through the button holes to finish them off.


I sure hope all the ladies like my layout and will have photos to add to it. I am very critical about my own work but really do like these two layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment