Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

My thoughtful friends!

I have some pretty great friends! I was not able to go to my friends Stampin' Up! party because I had to work and they were nice enough to make a set of cards for me! Check out these really great cards they made.


This card is an easel card and I just LOVE the way the ribbon holds the card open. I have made cards like this but always have used foam tape to pop up my sentiment that holds the card open.

This card is made with Stampin' Up!'s newest die for their big shot machine, which by the way I got at a party earlier in the year. I got my vacation check from work and had some extra Christmas money and finally spent it on something for me rather then bills! Any way, my friend Cathy bought this die for me for my birthday! Isn't she just the best friend ever? I think so and I can't wait to get it and play with it. It must be really popular becuase it has been on backorder for a while now.



These next two cards are made with Stampin' Up!'s new 3 way punch. This punch is a bird, wing and stem with 4 leaves. Check out just how creative Karen, the Stampin' Up! lady, is she used the wing as the flames for the candles. How great is that?


You will just die when you find out that the petals on this tulip are the wing of the bird too! Isn't this card beautiful? I think so and I can't believe that someone can see that wing and think of a flower petal, I sure do wish that I could do that. Thinking out of the box is not my thing, I try and try but it never happens, oh well I guess I will just have to keep coping everyone else's good ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment