Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Paper Candy

I joined the Super Sassy Swappers swap group for this month and it was to make "Paper Candy." For those of you who are not familiar with the term paper candy it is just the embellishments and do dads that you put on your scrapbook page as decorations.
I signed up for two spots on this swap and we had to make 6 items. Here is what I did:
This one is a birthday paper candy
I don't think that you can see this but I stamped the word "Party" in each of
the circles to be used as a title. I also put glitter on the cupcake too. It really
sparkles in person.
This one is Valentine/Love paper candy
I used a lot of foam tape with these I wanted there to be a lot of dimension
to these items. I also used glitter on the LOVE word but you can't really
see it on my photo.
I can't wait to get this swap back and to see all the great things the girls came up with. You will have to check back and see what I do with these and to see how my pages turn out!



1 comment: