Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Celebration

We celebrated Easter on Saturday this year since my nephew's girl friend Tara and I work in the restaurant business it's really hard to get the holidays off, so many times we celebrate before or after the actual holiday. My family is pretty used to this since I have been in this business since I was 14 years old so this is nothing new.

We were really blessed with some really nice weather so that we could be outside. Here's my niece Gina and her man Ben playing bad mitten and even the cats were getting involved.


Since Pepper was getting into the game, Elix thought that he should be a part of it too!



This is my sister in law Wendy
Here's my dad


Here's my niece Gina and her man Ben.


This is my nephew Erick and his girl Tara. Don't they make the cutest couple?
I think so!

Wow did I say we celebrated Easter or was it Thanksgiving? My brother's tummy
was full so what else is there to do but sleep! I didn't take a picture of my dad but he was
doing the same thing! I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!!!

It was a wonderful Easter and we have such a good time when we all can get together.

There is one person missing have you guessed who yet? If you guessed Dave you are correct. He also works in the restaurant business he is a banquet chef at the Edina Country Club and he had to work until 9:00 then he had to come home, try to sleep fast and get up and be to work at 4:00 am! I sure do feel sorry for him that is no fun having to work back to back like that but Easter is their busiest holiday at the club.

I love it when Dave works at the club on holidays because he always thinks of me and brings me home some of the nicest flowers! Here's what he brought home for me for Easter

Aren't they beautiful?

I hope your Easter was great and that the Easter Bunny brought you some really good treats!











No comments:

Post a Comment