Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Summer Idea Book is Here!



Do you have your copy of the brand new summer Close To My Heart catalog yet? If not call me at 952-913-6480 or e-mail me at lrhart2002@yahoo.com to get a copy!

Close To My Heart has done it again! They have come up with some gorgeous papers, cute stamps and some really wowie embellishments! You will just die when you see all the great stuff we have to offer!!!

You can see just by looking at the catalog's cover how cute that new Cherry O paper is like. I must say "Hat's off" to CTMH's art department, they have outdone themselves this time around. The art really is FANTASTIC in this new catalog! There is something for everyone and every event in this jam packed catalog.

Ok, I am off to look through the catalog again and I am going to start making my wish list, I just know it's gonna be a long one! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment