Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Play Time

I have been wanting to work with the April stamp of the month for a while now and I finally got to play! Here's what I came up with.


This is a tent card and I used the Creative Basic paper packet, the ribbon that comes in the Creative Basic packet and colored pencils to color in the flowers and leaves. I paper pieced the flower pot.


This is another tent card and I used the Creative Basic paper packet along with the ribbon that comes in the paper packet, Twilight cardstock and I also used a Stampin' Up! border punch.




This card started out to be a tent card but I turned it on it side. I used the Veranda paper packet, Chocolate cardstock and Creme Brulee cardstock. The ribbon is the same ribbon that I used on the previous two cards. I used the water brush to color in the flowers, leaves and flower pot. For the center of the flowers I used some adhesive backed pearls.



I hope you enjoy these cards as much as I do. They will make great additions to my birthday card stash! Is your birthday coming up? If so, watch your mail box you just might get on of these!


No comments:

Post a Comment