Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools!

It's April Fools Day and how many times are you gonna get fooled? I try and try every year not to get fooled but alas, I always do! It will be fun to see what people come up with today!!


Well here's something that I don't fool around with and that is the April Stamp Of The Month!!! It is called Flower pot and what a great set for making thank you cards! Here is some art work made with this set!

Here is some great art made using this set:



You can get this set at full price $25 or you can get it at a discount with a qualifying purchase. If you spend $25 you will get it at 25% off, if you spend $50 you will get this at 50% off, if you spend $75 you will get it at 75% off and if you spend $100 you will get it for free! What a great deal!!!


I will be placing an order on April 23rd so if there is anything you want, need or just have to have, let me know and I will add it to my order!


Have a great day and remember to fool someone today!


No comments:

Post a Comment