Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring is in the air and Easter is coming!

Spring is in the air and the rain has begun! It has been raining for a couple of days and believe it or not I love it when it rains. There is nothing better than to be able to be home on a rainy day and sitting at my kitchen table and creating some great art work. Too bad I wasn't able to sit at my table and do a lot of creating but I am thinking about Easter. It is just around the corner you know! Check out these really cute little baskets that I made. They were both very easy and very fast.


I was blog surfing and found the square one on Angie's blog and the long thin basket I got from Split Coast Stampers. You can click on the names and it will take you to the blogs that I found these on. I don't really know which one I like better but I do know that the thin basket is going to hold some really delicious chocolate Cadbury Eggs! YUMMY I especially like the ones that are made with Snicker bars!!




What will your Easter Bunny get for you this year? Start leaving hints I have................ :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment