Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well I have had a fun filled birthday week and my friends have spoiled me rotten (and boy am I loving it!) ha ha ha.

Here are some of the handmade cards that I got:
This one is from my friend and sister consultant Sheri
This one is from my friend and sister consultant Tammy



This one is from my BFF Cathy she bought this stamp set to make her Easter cards and turned it into my birthday card! Isn't this the cutest thing you have ever seen?


This card is from my friend Marge, she took a plain card from the $ spot at Target and decorated it to become a birthday card! Very creative!


This card is from my friend DeDe, this is actually a club card we did and she is a member of my card club!


This card and beautiful flower is from my friend and sister consultant Liz and her family! Her daughter Meghan is my other BFF and she usually picks out the flowers that she gave me and she did a FANTASTIC job! If you are a friend of mine on Facebook if you look at my picture I am holding flowers from them that Meghan picked out too!


Last but not least, my fiance works at a Country Club and he brought me home this BEAUTIFUL cupcake that the baker at the club made! I don't know if you can see the middle of the flowers very good but they are Oreo's! Dave has brought home a few things that Harrison has made and he makes the most creative things ever! It is way to nice to even eat and Dave brought it home in a little cup and wrote "Happy Birthday" on the top how sweet!

Well turning "25" sure was fun and I can't wait to turn "25" again next year!!! Thank you to all who helped me celebrate this wonderful day, I should say week, and let's do it again next year!!



No comments:

Post a Comment