Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

March Stamp Of The Month!

It's finally here!! It's the March Stamp Of The Month and it's my favorite one yet!!! You can see it on the last page of the current catalog and if you don't have one of those yet, call or e-mail me to get your very own copy!

Check it out!




It has a retro 50's style of font perfect for all of those happy occasions that come about
Check out these great samples of art using this great set:

There are several ways to get this great set and here they are:

Purchase it outright for $22.95
Get a discount of 25% off with a $25 order
Get a discount of 50% off with a $50 order
Get a discount of 75% off with a $75 order

Get it for FREE with a $100 order


You choose but this is a set that is a must have! If you are in my club we will be using this great set for some birthday cards!!!If you are not in my club and want to join or would like me to bring my club to you and your friends, give me a call or send me an e-mail. I would love to have you join in on the fun!


My card club meets the third Wednesday of each month at 6:30 so come and check it out! You will have to hurry though, this club is almost full!


Have a great day and Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment