Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Convention Bound!

I am going to convention!!!
The hotel room has been booked, the plane tickets have been bought and the convention registration has been completed it's official! I am so excited that I have already started my convention card swaps! I am such the procrastinator but when I get super excited about something I jump on things, I would already be packed if it wasn't 5 months away! LOL


CTMH convention is going to be in Washington, DC and that's another reason that I am so excited to go as I have never been anywhere on the east coast! Here's a picture of the hotel that we will be staying at:
This is the Gaylord Palms Hotel that is on the Potomac River in Maryland. Wow what a hotel huh? If you have ever stayed at a Gaylord Palms you know their hotels are HUGE! We stayed at the one in Kissimmee, Florida for the last CTMH convention and let me tell you, it's like several cities under one roof, they are totally AMAZING!


Swapping cards is one of the high lights about convention. It is a great way to meet other consultants and get tons of great card ideas for me to pass onto you! CTMH consultants are the most creative people and I have NEVER been disappointed in the cards that I have gotten from this swap! Here are two of the swap cards that I will be swapping at convention:



Both of these cards are very simple but the photos do not do them justice. They both use very little card stock and the glitter on them just gives them the right sparkle. You can't really see that on here but trust me, it's the cake topper!

Keep watching as I also participate in a 9x9 album swap. I will post my design once I finalize it. This is the best swap as I will come home with a completed album ready to add photos and journaling. The most fun will be showing you all the fun that we will have while we were there!!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment