Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Retired Product Swap Card

Here's my swap card for this month's swap.


We are focusing on retired product and the paper and card stock that I am using are both no longer available. I love doing these kinds of swaps because I get some really great ideas and I get to use product that I no longer need!


This card is a fun card to make and is not your ordinary card and I LOVE making these kinds of cards. My convention cards both are not your ordinary cards too, check them out in my previous post. We will be making a card similar to this at this months club.


This is a picture of the inside of the card. The "Happy Birthday to You" pops up when you open the card.



Here's a better shot of how I popped up the sentiment



Hope you enjoyed my card and if you would like to come and check out my card club call me or e-mail me and I will make room for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment