Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Fun Day At My Friend Cathy's!

My Friend Cathy and I have been trying to get together for quite some time to do some stamping and we finally made it happen! Here's Cathy and take a look at the mess we made on her kitchen table! Oh well good art is messy right?
Here are some of the cards we made:






This is my favorite card that I made!

It's amazing and what you can do with a bag of scrap paper, some stamps, punches and embellishments! I think we did a great job!
Here is Cathy's dog Max he needed a little mommy time so we had to take a break! Isn't he the cutest? He has gotten so gray over the years but I think it makes him look even cuter!!!
I brought over lunch with me and I made Chicken Lasagna and I will post the recipe tomorrow! You won't want to miss this it was fantastic!








































1 comment:

  1. Great job on all the cards! Glad to see you making time to do the things you love. "Creating" is great therapy!

    ReplyDelete