Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

File Folder Notebook Holder

Wow this is my second post for the day can you believe it? Make sure you scroll down to see the other great project that I have been working on!
Check out this great File Folder Notebook Holder, isn't this just the cutest thing and it is so very easy to make. When I first came across this I used regular manila file folders and used B&T paper to decorate it them but then when I was wondering around at Michaels I found these folders in the $1 section and just couldn't resist trying it with them. It is much easier and faster using the file folders that are already decorated for you.

This is a view of the folder with out the table it in. I used the cut off pieces to decorate the top of the tablet to match the outside of the holder.



The left hand side that folds over the note book has a pocket so you can put receipts, travel mementos just about anything that you would have that you didn't want to loose.

Here's one that I have started to decorate the outside with some ribbon but I haven't decided what else to put on the outside but the sky's the limit, you can put anything you want and wouldn't this make a great gift?



If you would like to make one of these for yourself, just click here and Tammy has made a great new video showing you just how easy it is to make one of these!


Hope you have as much fun making these as we did and check back soon for more fun things to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment