Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

I am back and a brand new Stamp of the Month

I am back!!! Wow what a fantastic time I had in Washington, DC with all my Close to my Heart friends at convention!! It has been a whirl wind week and I really think that I need a week vacation to recover from my vacation!!!

I bought a new camera to take with me when I went and I am still trying to figure out just how to download my photos so keep checking in and soon I will have photos for you from my trip!

July brings us the cutest stamp of the month and this can be yours at a discount or absolutely FREE! Aren't these the cutest things ever? This is a must have stamp set in my book but then again I am all about the "Cutesy" stamps.
If you want to check these out they are on the very last page of the current catalog and so is the breakdown for the pricing. If you don't have a current catalog call me at 952-913-6480 or e-mail me at lrhart2002@yahoo.com and I would be happy to get one to you!

Have a great day and stay tuned for photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment