Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Holocaust Musuem and the Old Post Office

We went to the Holocaust Museum and let me tell you I do not think there was a dry eye in that museum. It was a real eye opener to see how this all started and what really happened to those people. It was very moving. We couldn't take any photos in the museum but I got a photo of the outside.

My Friend Rachel told me to take a picture of the saying on the wall and she told me it would make a lot more sense once we go through the museum and she was right.

I hope you can read this.












Our next stop was to see the Old Post Office. It was the very first post office and it was amazing! Just look at the size of this building! I really thought it was a castle that should be out on a million acres of land!














This is a view from the front of the building.




















Here we all are waiting to go up into the tower.















Here are the views from up in the tower, it was AMAZING how far you could see!





















Are the views spectacular? I am still in awe over all of this and sure am glad that I got the opportunity to be able to see such great sites! If you ever get to go, don't think twice and go, it is really an amazing territory!!

Keep checking in there is more to come!

Lynn










No comments:

Post a Comment