Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Convention Starts!

Convention is the biggest event in the CTMH year and it is spectacular! I LOVE all the excitement, seeing and meeting people that I talk to on line and most of all the great new ideas, product and business information they give out! I am truly blessed to be a part of such a great company!Picture this was our theme this year for convention and it means just that. Picture what you want and you can achieve anything!

This is Jeanette Lynton, the CEO and Founder of Close to My Heart and she is the sweetest, nicest lady you could ever meet. I met her years ago at my first convention and she made me feel like I was special not just another consultant. I will never forget that.Here we all are at General Session! We are all pumped and excited to be there!
There is so much I want to tell you about all the great new products but you will just have to wait! Everything will be unveiled in time so keep checking back!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment