Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

S'More Cupcakes

What would you give to take a big bite out of one of these? My man works at an exclusive country club and they have the most amazing baker/candy maker. Harrison is truly the most creative Pastry Chef I have ever seen. Not only does he come up with amazing desserts like this he also does all of the ice carvings for the buffets and weddings that they do for their members.

Dave brought these home from work and they are truly too beautiful to eat! Believe it or not I just want to sit and look at these rather than eat them!


Now that you are all dying get your little hands on one of these I will have to see if I can get my man to get us the recipe for these. Keep checking in I just might be lucky enough to get it but until then, enjoy the daydream!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment