Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Cherish the Moment is the May Stamp Of The Month and it's really a versatile stamp set. You can use this for any holiday or occasion or that may come up. I made a few cards using this great stamp set and here they are. If you are a member of my stamp club this is what we will be making. The first card here is a gift enclosure card. You can add a gift card or put cash in this for a gift and card all in one!
This card I used to make an Anniversary card. I didn't take a picture of the inside but it says "Happy Anniversary". I used the new paper pack called Passages for this card, which would be great for a guy's birthday card too.

This last card is a graduation card for my nephew, who is graduating from college this month. I sure hope he will like it!
This great stamp set can only be purchased this month and you can either buy it out right or get it at a discount or get it free with a qualifying order. For more information you can see the stamp set and the purchasing options on the last page of the new idea book or you can call or e-mail me for that information too.
Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment