Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Last Two Techniques From Art Day

These are the last two techniques from our fun Art Day!

This is Heather and her technique was a product technique. She used the brand new Splendor Designer Brads as the middle in the flowers. These brads are really cute and come in green and blue colors and in several different sizes. These will bring a touch of whimsy to any project you are working on.






























This is Ann and she showed us how to do Faux Stitching! This was really cool and I for sure will be doing more of this on my cards and projects. I had seen this technique many times before but never knew how they got their "stitching" to look so straight, well Ann showed us how to do that using our CTMH desk pad as a guide! Very easy and very cool, thanks Ann!




















Thanks to all my CTMH sista's for making this art day so much fun! I just love going home from that and looking at all the things that I have learned.

I can't wait to show you and your friends how to do all of these techniques so remember if you want to learn about any of these, give me a call or drop me an e-mail, let's set something up!



No comments:

Post a Comment