Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ready for Christmas?

Whew, I think that I am all ready for Christmas!! Here's a picture of what I did with all the Chex mixes that I made. I found these little ornament dishes at Michaels for $1 and put the bagged mix into the dish. I made the tags, I actually copied the idea from my friend Tammy Hellstern's blog http://www.scrappingwithtammy.blogspot.com/ I thought that they were so cute that I would use them on my goodies! I tied the baggies at the top with some of my cranberry grossgrain ribbon and viola this is what they looked like!!


I packaged it all up for all the girls that I work with and delivered them on Monday. They were a HUGE hit but now I am getting request for more mix since half of the girls husbands ate their goodies!! Men huh, can't live with them and can't live with out them!!!!

We are doing some final grocery shopping today as we are expecting 16 plus inches of snow in the next three days! Yes that is not a typo it is 16 plus inches of snow, at least that what they are saying on the news this am. I guess we will have to wait and see what we actually get, either way most of us dream of a white Christmas anyway and we for sure will get that!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all! I hope you were all good so Santa brings you everything on your list!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment