Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Decembers Not So Secret Sister Gift

I told you a couple of months back that several of us scrapbooking friends decided to do a "Not So Secret Sister Gift" exchange and if you remember I made each of the girls a memo board and a Halloween wall hanging well the other day I came home to find a package from my friend Tammy and in it was my "Not So Secret Sister" gifts! OMG these are sooooooooooo stinkin cute!!! Look what she made!

Isn't that just the cutest thing you have ever seen? She said she found this on Pinterest and the snowman is made from a pillow! This photo just does not do this snowman justice as he is sooooooooo much cutter and cuddlier in person!!!

She also made this very cute cupcake ornament and added that to my box! I am sure she got this idea from Pinterest too and I know that she used CTMH's Cricut Artiste cartridge to make the holder for the cupcake. This ornament is way too cute to just have hanging on my tree so when the holidays are over I am going to be hanging this in my scraproom where I can enjoy it all year long!!!

Thanks Tammy for the wonderful surprise!!!!



1 comment: