Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Cute Packaging Ideas

Are you looking for some cute and easy gift packaging ideas? Here are a couple that I made for my club girls this year.

 I decorated plain white shopping bags to look just like Santa's suit! this was very easy to do and very fast also. How cute would this be to give a gift to someone special in a bag like this? I tied the handles together with red organdy ribbon.

This cute little gift bag/box was an idea that came from Pinterest. I used the CTMH's Cricut Art Philosopy cartridge to make the moustache and the scallop edge on the top. I used some sparkly big brads for Santa's nose. This was also very easy and I have to say "Thank You" to my friend Tammy who helped me make the template for the box! For me that was the hardest part of this little project the decorating was the easy part!

You can find the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge by clicking here so you can make your very own little Santa bag/box!









No comments:

Post a Comment