Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

February Stamp Of The Month

Once again a new month brings us a new stamp of the month and this is a great stamp set about friendship! Do you send your BFF a hand made card telling them just how much they mean to you? If not you should and this stamp set will help you get the job done!



This stamp set is called "Friendship" and it truly is a great set. It almost reminds me of my grandmother's wall paper and that brings back so many great memories! I can see a TON of ideas using this set to make your very own background and texture paper using tone on tone stamping.
This set, like all of the stamp of the month sets, are only available through the end of the month. You can get this set for full price, at a discount or even FREE! Check out the last page of the current catalog for all the details. If you don't have a catalog, call or e-mail me for a copy today!
Keep checking back, I have great art work samples using this great set and I will be posting them later this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment