Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February Stamp Club Cards

Here are the cards that we will be making at club this month. I used the new paper packet called "Bliss" and this paper would be GREAT for weddings, anniversary or anything you need to add that touch of elegance! The card designs that I used are from some very talented CTMH consultants, Jill Belkin, Sue Laufer and Beth Naumann.

If you are not part of my club but would like to make these cards, read below and you too can get these as a kit.



Kit of the Month

If you can't make it to club or you would like to have extra cards on hand, you can purchase the card kits to make on your own at home. I will be offering three kits:

  • Kit 1 will have everything stamped and all you have to do is put them together. $6
  • Kit 2 everything you need to make these cards including any or all of the stamp sets I have used. Prices will vary depending on price of stamp sets used.
  • Kit 3 is just the pieces and accessories to make the cards and you will use your own stamp sets. $6

All of these kits come with content list, directions and colored photos of the finished cards (see sample). There is no shipping cost if picked up at next club otherwise if I ship them I will add in the shipping cost. Kits will be sent out the last day of each month so I you will need to order the kits by club night 2/16/11 so that I can order and prep your kits! Please note that substitutions may be made based on availability of product. Kits will be mailed out the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment