Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Still on a Road Trip!



Well the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame was disappointing to say the least! $22 per person to get in and unless you are a Jimmy Hendrix fan don't go. Dave is REALLY into music and even he was disappointed. So in the car we went and we drove down to Bloomington, Indiana and had lunch at Long Horn Steakhouse which is actually where my friend Valerie works.


Now if you know me you know my luck is never good and true to my word it wasn't that day either! Of course it was my friends day off but she was gracious enough to come in and sit with us while we had lunch! We didn't tell her we were coming because we didn't know if we would get that far or not but she sure was surprised! It was so nice to see her as it has been about 2-3 years since she left Minnesota.


Now the road trip continues and we are now in St. Louis, Missouri! Today we are going to see the Gateway Arch! I have been here several times for business but have never gotten to see the arch so that is the plan for today.


Keep checking in to see where we end up next!


Lynn

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you were disappointed in the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame. I've never been there, so had no idea. Now, the arch...it is fabulous. Go to the top and enjoy the view! I loved it! Can't wait for you to get home so I can hear all about your trip!

    ReplyDelete