Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March Stamp Of The Month

March is here and spring should be just around the corner! THANK GOODNESS! Are you as tired as I am with winter? It sure has been long but here's a little day brighter for you all, a BRAND new stamp of the month from Close to My Heart!

Happy Place is just where this little set will bring you when you start to create your cards and scrapbook pages using this set.This set brings back a TON of memories for me from my child hood. I can remember my mom having a set of these Russian dolls on display in our house. I never got to play with them but wanted to really, really bad, and now I have my chance to play with them all I want and even better that they are in stamp form!

As always you can get this cute stamp set for only $5 with a $50 purchase. Click here to get your very own set and to see all the great CTMH products there are!

No comments:

Post a Comment