Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Scrapbooking Weekend in Washington!


I am on my way to Washington state for a great week of sightseeing and scrapbooking! This is my third year spending a weekend somewhere with the great people from Quick Quotes! Each year this company sets up scrapbooking weekends at various places across the united states and this time my friends and I chose to go to Washington state. I have been to Novi, Michigan and St. Louis Missouri to scrapbook with these great people and am I super excited to be able to do the scrapbooking weekend and a vacation all in one this time!



Quick Quotes is a scrapbooking company that is based out of the great state of Washington and they put on a FANTASTIC weekend of scrapbooking that includes an entire 12x12 scrapbook, a 16x22 decorated canvas, a variety of other great scrapbook pages and various other great projects where the proceeds go to Coats for Kids! All we have to do is show up with a few scrapbooking tools and they provide everything else!

We have all sorts of stuff planned like a whale watching excursion, going up into the Space Needle, seeing Mt. Rainer and Mt. St. Helen, plus a ton of other things that we will see too! I will post some photos when I get back so check back you won't want to miss my pictures! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment