Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Hardware Scrapbook Swap

My group does swaps every month and this month our swap was a "Hardware Swap". This swap was designed to make us think out of the box and we had to use items found at a hardware store. The items that I found were: Washers, Screws and Dry Wall Tape and using those items here's what I came up with.

I found this layout on Pinterest and thought it would be perfect
 for the items I chose to use. 


 I used the dry wall tape and centered that over my B&T paper.
The great thing about using that is that it already had 
adhesive on the back!


Here I used a large screw and inked up the end and used it
as a stamp! I really didn't think that it would work
but it worked really well.
 
  
The washers I attached with ribbon and glue dots. I
didn't put a title on this layout so that each person could
customize it to their specific photos.

I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with!


No comments:

Post a Comment