Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Last Call for 2013 Scrapbook and Card Clubs

Are you looking for a fun night out with the girls? I have just the fun you might be looking for! How about joining a card or scrapbook club? We meet once a month on a Wednesday night and we have a blast!!! Here's the information on both of the clubs that I am offering this year!

2013 Scrapbook and Card Clubs
Here's the skinny on 2013 Scrapbook and Card Clubs:

Card club: First club meeting is Wednesday, January 16th

When: The third Wednesday of each month
unless there's a holiday and then the date will change and you will be notified
Time: 6:30 until you are done 
Where: My House
Cost: $6 or free with $15 order

You will make three fully embellished cards with envelopes 

Scrapbook Club: First club meeting is Wednesday, February 13th

When: The second Wednesday of each month
unless there's a holiday and then the date will change and you will be notified
Time: 6:30 until you are done 
Where: My House
Cost: $10 or free with $25 order

You will make a two page, fully embellished layout that you can just add your photos to

If you are interested in joining one of my clubs, please e-mail me at lrhart2002@yahoo.com and I'll save you a spot! These spots fill very fast so don't wait! 

The perks of joining a club are you get the current catalogs before anyone else, you will ALWAYS have cards on hand when you need them and you will have an entire scrapbook done once the year is up! So come and have some fun with the girls!

You MUST RSVP for each month so I know how many to prep for, if you do not RSVP I will not have any items prepped for you to make. Please RSVP by the first Friday of each month. I will need to know by Friday, January 11th if you plan on joining one or both of these clubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment