Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Life is Tweet Artwork

I thought you might like to see some art done with the June stamp of the month "Life is Tweet." This is a demo board that I did for a swap and I sure hope you like what I came up with.

12 x 12 Layout






This is a circle card  made using CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge


This is a standard 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card but I made it so it opens to the left
the long way. I really like making cards that open differently than 
regular cards.
This is also a standard 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card but I made it
to be a tent card, which means it fold is at the top.


I hope you liked everything that I made and remember this cute set is only available until June 30 and you can purchase it for as little as $5! You can click here to go to my website to order this and see all of the great products that CTMH has to offer.

Check back to see more great art with this cute set!

No comments:

Post a Comment