Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

National Scrapbookin Day Mini Album

What can you do with a toilet paper tube like this?
You make a mini scrapbook like this!
How cool is that? I thought it was really cool. I am going on a scrapbooking weekend with 3 other girls in August and I made all of us one of these so that when we come back we can add some great photos and journal about our fun weekend!

This is the front cover I used the Cruisin' paper packet (X7154B), the CTMH AP Cricut Cartridge (Z1686), the Adventure USA stamp set (D1503) and the Cruisin' Work Shop on the Go (G1039) to make this entire album. I also used the Cricut 50 state cartridge that I borrowed from a friend for the state of Missouri. I used the Crop-A-Dile to punch holes and jump rings to hold it all together. I also used chip board as the front and back cover. I had to do that because my outline of the USA was bigger than the tubes were.
This is such a fun little book and all the girls I made this for LOVED it and can't wait to go so that they can complete this little book. Here's a photo of a couple of the inside pages, I wasn't able to upload the rest of the pages because they wouldn't rotate so they were all upside down. But you get the gist of what the pages look like.
Each tube holds a tag that pulls out for more photos or journaling. Now doesn't this make you want to start saving all those toilet paper tubes and make on of these yourself? It is really easy and really fun to do! You can click here to go to my website and order any of the CTMH products I used to make my mini album.

These would make really fun brag books for parents/grandparents of a new born! The ideas are endless so start saving those tubes and make a fun mini album!

No comments:

Post a Comment