Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Everyone! I hope the Easter Bunny is good to you and brings you lots and lots of eggs and candy! My Easter Bunny was really good to me and this is what I got!



Isn't that just the cutest thing ever? These bunny baskets are all the rage and with CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge it makes it even easier to make these kinds of cute things!

My friend Liz made this for me! Actually her daughter had a sleep over and Liz cut out all the pieces and the girls put them all together and she said they had a BLAST!! Each girl make her very own bunny basket so the when the Easter Bunny came, he could just fill it up with all kinds of goodies!

I think I'll be making a few of these next year and filling them with some "Eggstra" special goodies for a few lucky people!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment