Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Need a Challenge?

Are you looking for a challenge? Do you need to spice up your card making or scrapbooking? Do you have rubber rot (that's what we call it when we are stuck and don't have any new ideas)? Well I have a challenge for you! This challenge comes from the Close to My Heart, Heart 2 Heart Challenge blog and I thought this was a great idea and I thought I'd pass it on to you!

Here is the challenge. Using the board above, you will choose three things to use on your project so that, when finished and crossed off on the board, creates a Bingo (or Tic-Tac-Toe). In other words, in a straight line. For example you might choose to use Ribbon, a Border Punch and Brads. When these are crossed off you would have a straight line connecting the boxes in the middle of the board horizontally. Or you might choose Ribbon with Gems and a Doily, crossing off all of the boxes vertically in the left column. Make sense?

Once your card or layout is done, e-mail me a picture of your creation and I'll post it for everyone to see! This is something that I needed too as my creativity isn't all it's cracked up to be lately and I can always new ideas!!

Let the challenge begin and I can't wait to see what you all come up with! I'll be posting my creation too!

No comments:

Post a Comment