Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

April Club Cards

These are the cards that we made this month in my card club.
They are using the April stamp of the month called "Blessed" and
we used the Sophia paper packet.



If you can't make it to club or you would like to have extra cards on hand, you can purchase the card kits to make on your own at home. I am offering three kits:

  • Kit 1 will have everything stamped and all you have to do is put them together. $6
  • Kit 2 everything you need to make these cards including any or all of the stamp sets I have used. Prices will vary depending on price of stamp sets used.
  • Kit 3 is just the pieces and accessories to make the cards and you will use your own stamp sets. $6

All of these kits come with content list, directions and colored photos of the finished cards. There is no shipping cost if picked up at next club otherwise if I ship them I will add in the shipping cost. Kits will be sent out the last day of each month Please note that substitutions may be made based on availability of product. If you would like to purchase any of kits to have extra cards on hand, please let me know and I would be happy to get one ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment