Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

January Stamp Club

Wow it's that time again! The start of a new year of Stamp Club! I am so excited to see all of my old friends that will be re-joining and will LOVE to meet all of the new joiners this year.

If you would like to join in on the fun we meet every third Wednesday of each month at 6:30 at my house. The cost is $6 or free with a $25 order and you will make 3 fully embellished cards with envelopes. E-mail me and let me know that you would like to join so that I make sure I have enough items prepped for you to make!

I am also offering club kits for those who can't come to club but still want to make the cards and there are three kits:

Kit 1 - You will get everything stamped and ready all you need to do is assemble the cards. $6

Kit 2 - You will get everything to make the cards including all the stamp sets I have used.
Prices will vary depending on price of the stamp sets.

Kit 3 - You will get everything to make the cards and you will use your own stamps. $6

Each kit comes with everything you need to make the cards, embellishments, cut paper and directions on how to make each card along with color photos of all the cards. *Kits do not include ink, you can order inks at the time you order the kits or you can use your own inks. Each kit must be ordered no later than the day of club (the third Wednesday of each month) and will be sent out on the last day of the month. This is for prepping and ordering. Shipping will be added to the cost of each kit. Please note: some items may be substituted depending on availability.

Here are the cards for January! We are using the January Stamp of the Month "Find Your Style"! You can go back into my blog to see the whole set and art done with this set using the new paper packet "Wings".

Card #1

Card #2

Card #3

No comments:

Post a Comment