Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Holiday Hoopla!

One holiday down, one to go! Thanksgiving at our house was not your traditional Thanksgiving this year. Since my parents are no longer with us, especially my dad, it is a little easier as my dad was such a very picky eater and the rest of us eat almost anything, so this year I decided to go Italian! Here's what we had:

Drinks and appetizers where served at 5:00 sharp!

Homemade Berry Sangria

Salami Roll ups and Pickles


Marinated Olives


Dinner was served at 6:30. For the main course we had two Lasagnas, one of them was the traditional Lasagna and the other one was Chicken Lasagna. You can get the recipe for the Chicken Lasagna here.

Baguette's and homemade dipping oil


And for dessert, we had a tunnel of fudge cake


I am sure now your taste buds are tingling wishing you could just have a little taste of everything and if that is the case, I will post the recipes for all of our dinner and you can make all of this too! It was a truly memorable dinner and we had a great time and I am so thankful for all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment