Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Playing "Ketchup"!

Have you been wondering what I have been up to lately, wondering why I haven't updated my blog? Well I have been playing "Ketchup!"

"Ketchup" on email...
"Ketchup" on laundry...
"Ketchup" on new projects...
"Ketchup" on old projects...

Ha ha ha ha I found this on one of the many blogs that I haunt and I just had to laugh and just had to copy it! I really have been doing some of this "Ketchup" but I have been busy getting ready, having and cleaning up after a garage sale at my parents house and it is finally over! Now we just have to get one of those great charities to come in and pick up all the stuff that didn't sell.

My parents were married for over 50 years and they were both pack rats and let me tell you it has not been fun going through all of their stuff. It's actually very hard because so much stuff has TONS of memories and you want to keep EVERYTHING. I hauled stuff home and then after really thinking about it hauled it all back! I will always have the memories but really do not need to continue the pack rat syndrome that has plagued our family! Here's the real kicker, we haven't even gone through it all yet! We did make a huge dent and the garage sale was a huge hit but now we can at least take our time and go through the rest at a much easier pace.

"Are you a pack rat? If you are, start going through your stuff now and DON'T LEAVE IT FOR THE KIDS!" With another thought, maybe you should leave it for them it truly is the Ultimate Revenge if your kids were rather naughty when they were little LOL!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment