Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

$2, $4, $6, for 8…It’s YOU We Appreciate!

Close to My Heart wants to show how much we appreciate you! And to do so, we are bringing a sale with SUPER deals to you for 8 days only. From on August 4 at 9 am (MDT) through August 11, while supplies last, you can purchase selected My Stickease® assortments for only $2, My Reflections® Level 1 kits for only $4, and My Reflections® Level 2 paper packets for only $6 you can order from my website. These deals are amazing.

All sale items are available while supplies last for up to 8 days. With our large variety of Level 1, Level 2, and My Stickease® products to choose from, everyone can get something they love! To see the list of items for sale click here so check it out and Happy shopping!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment