Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Convention is coming!!!

The count down to DC is on, only 21 more days!!! Check out this great picture, doesn't it just make you want to come with me? I can't wait to go and see the sights and learn about all the latest and greatest new stuff that Close to My Heart will unveil for us this year! They pull out all the stops and make convention the greatest event ever!

Wow I sure have not been very good about updating my blog lately have I. I have been so very busy with work, my dad and getting ready for convention that I really have been lagging with my blog and I apologize and I promise to try and do better so please don't give up on me!!

Does anyone know how I can get 48 hours in a day rather than 23? Please let me know!!!

Have a wonderful day!

Lynn



No comments:

Post a Comment