Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well I know that Valentine's Day was yesterday but I thought I'd share with you what I got and what I got David.


For those of you who know me you know that I am just a big kid and love everything "Cutesy" and David knows that too so I got this really cute frog and one of the BIGGEST balloons that I have ever seen! Isn't it adorable? David was going to give this to me at work but when he drove through the parking lot and couldn't find a place to park he thought he had better take it home and give it to me there. Thank goodness he did, we were so busy at Red Lobster that he couldn't even get into the entry way!
Here's a closeup of the little frog:

Now David is just as big of a kid as I am, I guess that's why we get along so good. He collects Spider Man stuff and I just happen to find this great poster at a local dollar store, can you believe it, it was only $1.00! What a bargain hunter I am and he LOVED it!!! Here he is with his poster:


Here's the rest of the corny stuff that I found for him. He got a heart shaped basket with all kinds of chocolates in it and a really cute little monkey that has Velcro on it's hands so I had it hugging the basket and holding a balloon! Oh yea and a hand made card too!


I hope your Valentines Day was a fun one too!


No comments:

Post a Comment