Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Look What I Got!!!

After coming home from a miserable day at work I found a package at my door! To my surprise it was a package filled with goodies made by my friend Lorraine who lives in Utah. Lorraine is a sister CTMH consultant and a GREAT artist! Check out what she made:


This 2 page layout and cards are made with the paper packet Veranda, isn't it georgeous? I think so!




This 2 page layout and cards were made using the paper packet Topstich









The last card is a monochromatic card using the new stamp set Enjoy Every Moment!


Thank you so much Lorraine for sending me these great day brighteners! Doesn't this just want to make you get out all of your stamping and scraping stuff and start creating? I know I want to do that!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, you are a lucky girl! Great job, Lorraine! I am jealous! Maybe Lynn and I will have to plan a little trip to Utah for a visit, missing you my friend!

    ReplyDelete