Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cookie Exchange

Well it's that time of year again, Cookie Exchange!! For those of you who know me know that I DESPISE baking and every year I get talked into doing a cookie exchange. Well here it is another year and I am doing it again!


This time I talked my friend Cathy into helping me out.


For those of you who know Cathy know that she is the World's Best Baker and if you haven't met her you probably have tasted her fantastic baking and if you haven't you don't know what your missing!


Since I don't like to bake this year I thought that I'd make Southern Crunch Cookies/Candies. They are really candy but can be passed off as cookies and are incredibly easy to make and the taste is to die for!
I thought that I'd share the recipe with you and you know there is still time to make a batch for someone you love this holiday season.


Southern Crunch


2 lbs White Almond Bark

1/4 c. Peanut Butter

1 c. Dry Roasted Peanuts

4 c. Rice Krispies


Melt bark and peanut butter together in double boiler. In a separate bowl, combine peanuts and rice krispies. Pour melted mixture over cereal and peanuts and stir carefully to combine. Drop into mini muffin cups. Cool, eat and Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for another great recipe, Lynn. I can't wait to try these out for some of my holiday "baking", too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love EASY recipes. This will go with my Oreo Ball recipe!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete